Unlock iPhone Without Passcode or Face ID. Feeling sad because you can’t access your iPhone? No need to worry! We’ve got multiple solutions to help you unlock your device, no passcode or Face ID is required. Keep reading to discover the various methods you can use to regain access to your phone. Here are some simple Ways to unlock an iPhone without a passcode.
1: Unlock iPhone Using iTunes
Unlock iPhone without passcode.
An easy way to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or Face ID is by using iTunes. However, keep in mind that this method will erase all the data on your device, so it’s essential to create a backup before proceeding.
- Plug your device in.
- Then put it into recovery mode.
- For iPhone X or newer models, simply press and swiftly release the volume-up button.
- Then press and quickly release the volume down button successively, after that press and hold the side button.
- Then release it when you see the connect to laptop button.
- Choose your iPhone from the options available on iTunes.
- Now you should see the option to Restore or update your device.
- To restore your iPhone, select the ‘Restore iPhone’ option located in the Summary tab.
- iTunes is going to get the newest iOS version onto your device, which means everything you have on it will be deleted, along with your settings.
- If you have a backup saved to your computer or iCloud, you can restore it after the process is done.
- After the process, your device will restart.
- Once the restoration process is finished, you have the option to either set up your iPhone as if it’s new or restore it from a previously saved backup.
Restore iPhone from iCloud backup.
- If you’ve got “Find My” enabled on your device, just be sure to have your iCloud password all set and ready to go.
- To restore your device from a backup, choose to restore from iCloud or your computer when you go to the app and data option.
- In this case, we’ll choose iCloud.
- Once you click on restore from iCloud backup after that enter your Apple ID and password.
- Then you’ll see your backup list.
- Select one that has most of your data, and go through a few settings.
Your device will start restoring from iCloud, it will take a few minutes depending on the backup size.
After your phone finishes restarting, you’ll have access back to all your content and settings, just like before.
2. Unlock iPhone passcode Using Siri
If you use Siri, you can Easily Unlock your iPhone.
Believe it or not, there’s a trick you can try using Siri to bypass the passcode screen. However, this method only works on older iPhone models and specific iOS versions:
- To activate Siri, just press and hold down the home button or the Side button.
- Ask Siri what time it is. Siri will show the time on the screen for you.
- If you want to access the Clock app, simply tap on the clock icon.
- Tap on the “+” icon to add a new clock.
- Type anything in the search bar and select all the text.
- Tap on “Share” and select “Message.”
- Type anything in the “To” field and hit “Return.”
- Tap on the “+” icon to add a new contact.
- Click “Create New Contact” and include a photo of the contact.
- Press the Home button or the Side button to exit the contact page.
- Voila! You have successfully unlocked your iPhone without a passcode or Face ID.
3: Unlock iPhone Using iCloud.
The Third Way to Unlock iPhone without a passcode.
Through Find My iPhone, you can access iCloud to remove the lock from your iPhone. This process will also erase all the contents on your phone. However, Once the process is finished, you have the option to either set up your iPhone as if it’s new or restore it from a previously saved backup.
- Simply open iCloud.com on either your computer or another device.
- Sign in to your iCloud account.
- Click on “Find My iPhone.”
- Click all devices on the top bar.
- Choose the specific phone you’d like to unlock.
And then, go ahead and erase it.
You might need to enter the Apple ID password again to confirm then the erase process will begin when the phone is connected to a network.
4: Using Third-Party Tools to unlock iPhone
You can unlock your iPhone with 4ukey iPhone passcode unlocker, so to launch it on a PC.
- Connect the phone.
- Click the start and next buttons, you will see a recovery mode guide.
Navigate to your device model and follow the instructions to enter recovery mode.
For iPhone X or later.
- Then press and quickly release the volume down button successively.
- Then press and hold the side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- Download the firmware to any location you prefer.
- After that, you can start unlocking
Using iMyfone LockWiper
To use This Tool
- Simply Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your laptop or computer.
- Once you’ve done that, start the program, and you’ll come across the “Unlock Screen Passcode” option. select it.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer by plugging in a USB cable.
- Just follow the instructions displayed on the screen to download the firmware for your device.
- After downloading the firmware, select “Start Unlock” to launch the unlocking procedure.
5. Unlock iPhone Using Recovery Mode
If your iTunes or iCloud cannot unlock your iPhone, you have the option of utilizing recovery mode to reset it back to its factory settings. Note that this will erase all the contents of the device.
- If you have a USB cable simply link your iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes and force restart your iPhone:
- Tap the Volume Up button and then promptly release it. Tap the Volume Down button and then quickly release it.
- Hold down the Side button after that until the recovery mode screen shows up.
- When you see the option to “Restore” or “Update” your iPhone, select “Restore.”
- To reset your iPhone to factory settings, follow the instructions on the screen.
Once the restoration process is finished, you have the option to either set up your iPhone as if it’s new or restore it from a previously saved backup.
6. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
To unlock an iPhone with Apple watch both devices must be running the latest operating system and meet specific requirements.
- Your iPhone must have Face ID or Touch ID enabled.
- Make sure your Apple Watch has a passcode set up.
Once you’ve Confirmed then Follow these steps.
- Make sure your iPhone is locked and within range of your Apple Watch.
- Wake up your Apple Watch by raising your wrist or tapping on the screen.
- You’ll see a notification on your watch that your iPhone is locked. You’ll also see a Lock icon.
- Press and hold the Lock icon on your watch until your iPhone unlocks.
- You’ll see a message on your Apple Watch confirming that your iPhone has been unlocked.
And voila! That’s how easy it is to unlock your iPhone with your Apple Watch.
Contacting Apple Support
When all else fails, it’s time to seek assistance from Apple Support. They can guide you through the process of unlocking your iPhone and provide valuable insights.
What if this Feature doesn’t Work
There are several limits to unlocking your iPhone using your Apple Watch, like with any technology. Here are some instances in which this functionality may fail:
- Your iPhone is already unlocked.
- Your wrist doesn’t have your Apple Watch on it right now.
- Your Apple Watch is in Airplane Mode.
- Your Apple Watch is currently operating in Power Reserve mode.
How to Enable This Feature
If You’re Not Sure if this feature is enabled or not follow these steps
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode (or Touch ID & Passcode).
- Enter your passcode.
- Scroll below and toggle the switch beside “Use Apple Watch to Unlock.”
And that’s it! Your iPhone is now set up to unlock with your Apple Watch.
What should I do if my Apple Watch doesn’t unlock my iPhone?
If you encounter any issues with unlocking your iPhone with your Apple Watch, try restarting both devices or checking that you meet the requirements for this feature.
Is it safe to use third-party unlocking services?
While some services may work, they can pose security risks or even be scams. Take your next steps carefully and make sure to conduct thorough research.
Will I lose my data when using recovery mode?
Yes, recovery mode usually erases all data on your iPhone. Ensure you have a backup beforehand.
Can I unlock an iPhone that’s linked to an Apple ID?
Unlocking an Apple ID-locked iPhone may require contacting Apple Support or the original owner for assistance.
What precautions can I take to avoid getting locked out of my iPhone?
Regularly back up your device, use a memorable passcode and consider enabling Touch ID or Face ID for added convenience and security.
In conclusion, unlocking an iPhone passcode or Face ID is possible, and there are various techniques that you can use to acquire this. Whether you select to use Siri, iCloud, or a third-party device like iMyFone LockWiper, it is necessary to make sure that you observe the guidelines cautiously to keep away from any facts loss or different issues. If you are nevertheless unable to liberate your iPhone, you may additionally want to seek help from an Apple Store or an expert iPhone restore service.